To my immense relief Cami was found today - in a neighbour's garage. The funny thing is that this was one of the garages that was actually opened for me on Thursday night when we realised she was missing and I started canvassing the neighbours. Most of the people I asked didn't bother opening up for me (b'stards) but this guy was only too happy to help.
When he went in there to start up the car today he saw a cat, wasn't sure where she went so he shut the garage up again and came to get me.
She was holed up behind a load of junk and took some coaxing to come out so I was worried she was ill or injured. She was simply terrified and wouldn't come out until the guy and his wife left me to it. She must have been so frightened that each time the door was opened instead of bolting for freedom she hid.
She spent the rest of the day on the bed snuggled in a nest of clean undies which were waiting to be sorted ... bless her, I didn't have the heart to disturb her.
Happy, happy CJ!!
Sunday, 3 June 2007
Camiknickers
at 5:39 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 Comments:
What a relief! Give her a pat for me.
Ahhh, I'm so pleased!
Give her lots of kisses and squeezy cuddles! She looks so cute! :)
OMG! I wasn't sure what I was gonna read here as I missed your last post . . . .lol. Thought maybe C'pt had ran off with your undies! So pleased puss is back in knicker draw safe & sound x x
Funnily enough, Mitzi Sparkle has just done the same thing. I hope she comes back soon.
Puss
Aw she looks so cuddley.
Flobba lobba lob to ya! Keep watching as I have a fab 70's throw back post coming to a blog near you soon, with a moral ethos too! Guessed it yet?
Post a Comment