One of my cats has been missing for 2 days so I'm too distraught to write anything even slightly amusing today. I feel like an idiot, grieving over a lost cat but she's my family.
When my previous pair of cats died within 6 months of each other at the ripe old age of 17 it took me literally years to talk about them without weeping - they helped me through the loss of my son so they were more than mere pets, they were my surrogate children. This is going to put me back a long way if she doesn't turn up soon.
What a burden for a pair of furry little airheads to carry.
Friday, 1 June 2007
Cami come home
at 8:26 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
I feel the same way about my dog so I understand perfectly, and I hope your baby comes home very soon.
Good luck with the cat honey.... seriously
Don't worry Jane. My cat went off for a week once. Everyone said "he's probably found a new home, cats aren't loyal, blah blah blah" but I knew it wasn't true; I knew my cat.
Sure enough he did eventually come home, and he was covered in car oil and starving! So the poor thing was probably shut in a garage somewhere for a week!
I hope Cami comes home soon, fit and healthy. :)
Post a Comment