That's all I have to offer to those who might have been lured here by a small brown bear with a heart as soft as caramel. Have a read by all means, one day I shall pick up where I left off but it's really difficult, daunting even when so much has happened in the last 18 months ... where do I start?
First off I'm alive and reasonably well. My transplanted kidney is working beautifully. I still get kick out of having a full bladder and having a damn good pee. Unless you've been in the position of not peeing anymore you probably can't see the attraction but every time I have one I breathe a sigh of satisfaction.
I recently tore something in my knee and am waiting for an MRI to see what exactly has come loose. Captain Scarlet and I were looking forward to our first proper holiday in 4 years - 2 weeks in sunny Florida with Mickey and the gang - but we have postponed until September. Ironically I need to build up some stamina before we go away because uur holidays in Florida usually equate to yomping with the SAS across Wales and we generally need a good lie down at the end of each day, sadly at the moment I can barely hobble round Sainsbury's.
That's it for now. Oh I forgot, I now make jewellery and will post some pictures of my "creations". Really that's it, I'm all out of fresh thoughts. Thanks for following the Hobnob crumbs to my place.
Monday, 18 January 2010
Cobwebs and mildew
at 2:38 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Bloomin' heck, girl, that big guy upstairs has really got it in for you these days - sheesh, you DO NOT deserve this (hugs).
Hope it's soon fixable and you can get that long over-due holiday, I'm sending lots of positive, healing thoughts your way (x).
Awwww... Bob has gone all bashful after reading what you wrote about his wee heart!
He has made you a thankyou card so we'll post that on to you a.s.a.p.
Sorry to hear about your knee- ouch!
Healing tea and cakes,
Helena
Post a Comment