Thursday, 27 August 2009

Promised you a miracle

Note to self, never, ever publish your New Year's resolutions ... bad juju.

Hi folks, I'm still alive - still recovering from the transplant, I've had a few setbacks with illness (physical and mental) but trying valiantly to get my mojo back.

Watch this space - I will write more extensively over the weekend.

Meanwhile thanks to all my blogpals who have sent me things, both through the post and online, to cheer me up. Zoe - how could I have missed the new animated Captain Scarlet series???? Bob, Helena & Dilly - I got your cards, they were lovely! I tried emailing but I don't think you ever got the messages? Maybe you don't use the account anymore (Red Dwarf reference in the address ...?).

Anyhoo - toodle-pip.

CJ

9 Comments:

Zoe Brain said...

Incoming Hug!

Mrs Mac said...

Yes I still use the skutter address!!!! I wonder what went wrong??
So glad to hear from you here though!! I thought of you today because I saw Bob's "Pants of Peace" LOL!!!

HUgs and cake :)

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

NOSE HUGS!!!!!!!!

Jocelyn said...

Oh, cyberhugs feel lame in the face of your last year.

Do know I've missed you and your intelligence. Much.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Nose hug delivery!

i beati said...

so happy to hear from you -- more more sandty

DILLY said...

Hewo Miss Clamty Jane!!!!!!!!!
Fnarr!
Dilly be fly by,
say hewo!
¬"

Shrinky said...

Wow, there is no way my hubby can ever compete on the gift front against yours! (But I can see why he loves you so much..) I would say, "Keep strong", but it seems you already have an hons degree in that.

Hope the good creeps in more and more against the bad with each healing day ((x)).

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hey! I'm bein invaydid by pantayshus aliens!!!!! Wa-hey!!!!!!

:@D