I thought it was time for a face lift. I still need to move some stuff around, a bit of judicious culling here and there, and I need to add links to my virtual jewellery/craft shop which is also under construction.
I am trying to follow my bliss and get out of my office job. I was given a wonderful gift from Cap'n Scarlet and I want to get out and enjoy life without being tethered to a desk. Life is just too short to be devoting so much energy to working for 'The Man'.
If you like any jewellery already displayed and would like to buy it, or have it made in another colour, or want something custom made please just let me know.
Saturday, 13 February 2010
Work in progress
at 2:08 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Comments:
Hey! Howdyu get the therd collum????
That's clever!
Me an Mummy tryd it an evrything went weird so we dident keep it.
Good on you, girl, go out and seize the day!
Bob - check out the link at the bottom of the left column. Thank you and Mummy for my lovely goodies, it was very thoughtful of you, especially the shopping list. Thank you!
Shrinky - I'm torn over what to do at the moment, I'm also interested in transferring to another job which is in Washington DC! My head hurts :0(
You temp me Jane... I have really thick wrists, getting bracelets that fit is nigh impossible.
And I have an allergy to Gold - as does my sister. So non-nickel silver is pretty much the only metal I can tolerate. Or stainless steel, oddly enough.
What do you think of dangly earrings made with these and silver wire?
hope the weigh has leveled out so rough at our ages
Post a Comment