Stubbed my little toe last night whilst trying to go through a door (note to self must allow more clearance). Naturally I used some ripe Anglo Saxon expletives which rather startled the cat that I was carrying at the time. Her ripe feline expletives, punctuated with claws, forced me to drop her and she ran off through the catflap. I opened the back door to try to entice her back in before she got too wet - it was blowing a gale and raining cats & dogs - a wet pussy tends to stain the sofa.
Imagine my surprise when I spot a cluster of my favourite molluscs outside forming a veritable picket line in the rain. They shook their eye stalks at me in fury and held up tiny placards proclaiming cute little phrases like “Temperance Mothers Against Beer Traps!” and “Make Slime not War!” and “Shock and Awe No More!”.
I fear my hostas could be in danger from gastropod guerillas so I shall have to tread very carefully
Monday, 2 October 2006
Soggy Pussy
at 1:07 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
I love the Snail stories, they have me in stitches . . .Humans against the molusc. Maybe we should band together & start a Combat Party (pink combats of course)
Post a Comment