My regular readers will know that I like to indulge in a a little wordplay now and then, the saucier the better - observe the gratuitous use of the word "pussy" in my post titles.
Anyhoo, a source of amusement for me was delivered this morning, quite literally, to my doorstep. It's the bill from my milkman and yes I do know it's cheaper to buy from a huge multi-national conglomerate like Tesco who are only a few hundred yards down the street but I haven't the heart to kill off yet another of our traditional trades. 
Take note if you will of the circled portion. It's supposed to be detailing a charge for a small box of organic vegetables, yet it says to me and my dirty mind "Orgasmal Box".
Ooooooooh Matron! I can't wait for that delivery!
Support your local milkman!!
Monday, 18 December 2006
Funnylingus
at 3:48 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
I here-by sign the "Support Your Local Milkman" Campaign. & please ask him if he can deliver one of those "Orgasmal Boxes" to Newcastle please!
I'll have what she's having.
Actually, mine, assuming it works, cost something like 7,000 pounds.
But it's not the cost of the acquisition, it's the upkeep!
Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Healthy New Year!
Post a Comment