We witnessed an amusing episode the other night whilst doing our grocery shopping. Ahead of us at the till was a young lad of about 18 or 19 making a purchase with what looked like £10 worth of 5 pence pieces which was taking a long time to process due to the shop assistant having to count all the coins. And what was he buying that he'd obviously been saving so long for? A box of condoms. Go on my son!
Wednesday, 24 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Go on lad! One of those moments that could have been really irritating, until the humour sets in...
I'll bet he spends a lot more quickly when he's wearing one of them.
Puss
Amy - I couldn't help but giggle when I noticed what he was buying.
Puss - you know how it goes, deposit, withdraw, deposit, withdraw
Post a Comment