Hi there, Followed you here through b.t.'s blog. I had to you see, Calamity Jane is my favorite movie ever! So, I had to come and visit, and the whip crack away made me stay and read. :)) Best of luck to you on your journey for a new kidney, I have worked with some folks over the years who spent their lives on dialysis, and I know it is no fun. Take good care of you! Slainte~ Rachelle
Hello Rachelle! I'm glad you dropped in - I visited your blog a while ago when you wrote about your harrowing bush fire experience but I lost the path that took me there :-( Now I know where to find you!
Puss - no kidding. gets a teensy bit wearing after a while. Especially when it takes 5 dr's appts to get to the stage where something is about to be done but the SOB new doctor won't do anything for me because he thinks with all my other problems that I'm too complicated.
Mrs Woman - sorry to disappoint. You should know by now, my post titles are often deliberately misleading ... much to the consternation of those schoolkids seeking cheap thrills by searching on key words.
I'm a typical Leo - bossy, proud, loyal, generous, golden hair, sharp claws, sleeps a lot, enjoys a tummy rub. I had a kidney transplant in June 2008, the donor was my lovely husband, Captain Scarlet, I think he's a keeper. After going through everything that I have in my life, I think I'm rather like my favourite bread ... wholesome and nutty.
5 Comments:
Hi there,
Followed you here through b.t.'s blog.
I had to you see, Calamity Jane is my favorite movie ever!
So, I had to come and visit, and the whip crack away made me stay and read. :))
Best of luck to you on your journey for a new kidney, I have worked with some folks over the years who spent their lives on dialysis, and I know it is no fun.
Take good care of you!
Slainte~
Rachelle
Hello Rachelle! I'm glad you dropped in - I visited your blog a while ago when you wrote about your harrowing bush fire experience but I lost the path that took me there :-( Now I know where to find you!
Dreadful. There's only so much decorating to be tolerated.
Puss
I thought this was going to be a post about music...
Puss - no kidding. gets a teensy bit wearing after a while. Especially when it takes 5 dr's appts to get to the stage where something is about to be done but the SOB new doctor won't do anything for me because he thinks with all my other problems that I'm too complicated.
Mrs Woman - sorry to disappoint. You should know by now, my post titles are often deliberately misleading ... much to the consternation of those schoolkids seeking cheap thrills by searching on key words.
Post a Comment