Tuesday, 25 December 2007

Queen of the wrapping scene

Merry Christmas to you all.

Well I may be only just over that pesky ear infection and I may have a rotten cold but I'm on top of the world today. Not only do I have Captain Scarlet well trained enough to wrap all our Christmas shopping for me (it's amazing how a creative gal such as myself can make such an awful pig's ear of wrapping presents) but he's also a good enough match to donate me a kidney!

Ding dong!!

7 Comments:

Guzzisue said...

Wow, have a great Christmas and enyoy yourself.

Sonnjea said...

that's fantastic news. Merry Christmas!

Mr Mans Wife said...

YIPPEEEE!!!

*Jumps up and down for joy*

Now THAT's what I call good news!

I am so pleased for you! That must be such a weight off your shoulders. So what's next? When do they book you in?

Echomouse said...

That's awesome! The kidney news is awesome!

Merry merry Christmas to you :) {Hug}

Glamourpuss said...

What fabulous news! That Captain Scarlet is a real superhero.

Happy Christmas, CJ.

Puss

mrsnesbitt said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy! Happy Happy 2008!
Have a great time honeybunch!

Do cut & paste the 2 awards on my blog...they are for all my luvly blogging pals.
Dxxx

San said...

Hey there, Jane.

I ambled over from Helena's place, intrigued by your moniker. Glad I did. Very cool blog. Calamitously so.