Howdy folks! Thanks for all your messages, very much appreciated to know that people out there give a damn. Please stop worrying though, the kidney is in and working very well in itself - actually it's a corker and I'm peeing for England at the Olympics next month.
We've both had a few complications, the whole exercise has been far more difficult than either the Capt or myself were expecting it to be. The mental & emotional aspect has also been far more challenging than I anticipated so I haven't felt particularly motivated to blog.
Well that's the Reader's Digest version, I'll be back with the War & Peace ediiton at another time. Just wanted to let you know that I'm still around, just licking my wounds and keeping a low profile for a bit.
Saturday, 19 July 2008
Having an offal time
at 7:18 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

22 Comments:
Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!
So good to hear.
Sending lots of hugs, of human, Bear and croco-dragon kind!
Well done you both!
I'll see you in the wee olympics, though. My record is 7 times in one episode of CSI.
{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}
Hugs to you honeybunch!
Sending you lots of good vibrations!
Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So glad to hear! I hope the lingering issues resolve quickly and that you're both 100% SOON!
great to hear that you are doing well
xx
My day is made for sure. I've ahd lots of rottens lately and I need to hear a good one was about and kicking butt. Please get entirely well. We miss you lots sandy
Whew!
Hugs to you both, and best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.
Well, it's good to hear you're both okay and I can imagine the emotional impact would be quite considerable. Look after yourself and the Cap'n.
Puss
Really very glad to hear it went well!! Big love to you both. xxx
Ah, luv. I have worried. Sounds like you're still riding the wave, as it were, so keep taking care of yourself. You are in my thoughts, scrambled as they may be.
Ok! What a relief...
Well done, girl! And for the time being, you're right about taking it slow. Take good care and I wish you a nice recovery. Hugs.
((((((((HUGS))))))) from me, Bob, Dilly and all the bears! Hope all is going well....
(((((more hugs, human, dragon and ursine)))))
Just calling in with a delivery of Hugs, imported fresh from Oz.
Please take things easy, Ok?
Hope all is healing well!
)))hugs(((
Gentol nose hugs!
Thanks for the vizit! Gentol nose hugs!
)))))gentle hugs, tea and biscuits, feet up on a comfy cushion and some nice hunk on the telly to drool at(((((
Wishing that all is well... I guess autumn is heading your way, and the climate's getting cooler. Hope that everything gets pleasant and better and you get to enjoy the colors of the season!!
Sending good vibes ~~~~~~
Hullo! Just nippin by to drop off mor hugs, tea an cayke!! Hope all is well! Tayke it eezy!
:@D
Out here in California we are holding onto the sunshine for you and waiting for an update!
Hugs,
Nancy
Hey, CJ! Hope you are OK! Would love to hear from you! Was wearing your dragon shirt the other day (Dilly loves it!!) and thinking of you! Hope you felt the warm wishes she helped blow your way. Take care!
To my friends, old and new. Thank you. I've had a difficult time and for some reason I couldn't write about. I'm coming through it now.
Thank you for caring. Mwah x
Post a Comment