Thursday, 10 May 2007

7 Random Things

I've been tagged by my dear cyber pal Shaz (does that count as a random thing?)

1. I used to work in a public library. Great place apart from the fusty old WI crowd who also worked there who looked down their noses at me.

2. I handpainted every single paving slab in my garden. I sought the services of an osteopath soon after.

3. I've never seen Dirty Dancing and have no desire to do so.

4. My most cherished ambition next to seeing the Earth from space or to drive a double decker bus at Silverstone is to be a published (read paid) writer.

5. I adore Tommy Lee Jones and Ed Harris. You can keep Brad Pitt.

6. I have a Teach Yourself Conversational Klingon book and the technical specifications manual of the USS Enterprise (the starship not the aircraft carrier).

7. I've already made my will and bought my burial plot.


I hereby tag, ummm, I haven't sown my cyber oats as far as some so it looks like it will be ... DQ and Kai

8 Comments:

Shaz said...

Are the painted stones a newby to the garden? Why not go the whole hog & take the bus to space . . .lol

Mr Mans Wife said...

Wow, how many paving slabs is that? What did you paint on them? What a great idea!

I can't believe number 3. I mean I do believe it because you said it so it must be true, but I can't believe you've never seen that film and I find it even harder to believe that you don't want to! Aren't you just a teeny weeny bit curious?

Anonymous said...

You've never seen Dirty Dancing?? I remember watching it dozens of times as a teenager! I had such a crush on Patrick Swayze! :-)

Thanks for the tag - this'll take some thinking - I just did a 10 random meme a few days ago - my randomness might be empty!

Calamity Jane said...

Shaz - nope, they're being ripped up but I PROMISE I will write something soon - in fact it will probably be a mini series, nay a saga.

Mrs Woman - A lot! It's true. I knew that would cause a stir when I admitted my sin against womanhood.

Kai - you're welcome. I had trouble too since I wrote 39 things about me a few months ago ... I'm really not that interesting.

SpanishGoth said...

I don't generally like 'meme's but this one made me smile and the 5 I've tagged have nearly all done it (Zoe's - My Boyfriend...) is coming on Sunday.

Hope you read the comment on Shaz's re: the award - need to have my camera ready....

You should watch Dancing Dirty instead - all about South American pygmies pissing about in a puddle - far more entertaining :p

Glamourpuss said...

I've never seen Dirty Dancing all the way through - have to run off and chuck up. Dreadful film.

Puss

Anonymous said...

I done did it!

Random and strange probably, but that sums me up! :-)

Shaz said...

Drop me a line hun about your virtual Badge, well done x x x