Wednesday, 4 July 2007

Postcards from the hedge

Blimey! She's like the No. 27 bus, you don't see one for ages and then 6 come along all at once!

Sorry Clam fans (Clam, thanks Glam) I've been a busy bee but hopefully this pile of posts should make up for it - yup look further than this entry and you'll find several more.

I had today off - happy 4th of July to our colonial friends - which gave me the chance to catch up. I did procrastinate though, tidied the house, washed the net curtains, scrubbed the kitchen floor, I would have worked through my paperwork intray too (ugh) but there was a cat asleep in it and I didn't want to disturb him. So there we have it. I'm all caught up - in blogland that is.

I'll list the highlights and you can follow links to your heart's delight.

I've told you about the building work, my health news, something frivolous, my forthcoming birthday party and you even get some close encounters of the furred kind. Enjoy!

8 Comments:

RUTH said...

Memo to me; get a cat to sit on the paperwork..:o)

Mr Mans Wife said...

Ooh yeah, I like that one! Does that work for sorting out bills as well?

Glamourpuss said...

So you're more a 'fits and starts' person than a 'sustained effort' type, I'm guessing.

Good. Me, too.

Puss

Calamity Jane said...

Ruth & Mrs Woman -I would love to be in the office when they open my payment envelopes and find the remittance slips covered in muddy paw prints :-)

Puss - It took me hours to coordinate that lot. If only I could find that elusive half an hour a day.

RUTH said...

I've given you a Thinking Bloggers Award on There are a million stories.

Honey said...

congrats, have enjoyed the read, came over from spanish Goth's site. Your building work sounds madly impressive, handmaking and hand painting every single brick - wow.

SpanishGoth said...

Just occurred to me that I was mis-reading your first link on the right. All the time I thought it said:-

I WANT YOUR ORGASMS

wow, subliminal messaging

Calamity Jane said...

Ruth - thank you! I'm blown away, no that's the greenhouse roof.

Honey - welcome. The kiln is bubbling away in the background all day long. We find the cat poo in the piles of sand help bond everything together quite nicely.

Goth - you daft 'a'p'orth. Either one will do me fine right about now.