Thursday, 28 February 2008

UFO

You could have knocked me over with a feather when I discovered that the delicious Glamourpuss, mistress of the Pole, she of the gorgeous shoes and undies, has bestowed upon me a Wonderful Women of the Web Award. And the fact that my name was mentioned even in the same breath as Elegantly Dressed Wednesday, well, oh look a flying pig!

Anyway, there are so many wonderful women out there it seems a shame to pick only a few to pass this on to but I would like to pass it on the girls who are listed on my Most Wanted - your blogs and comments make me laugh, sometimes make me cry but mostly you just make me want to keep going. Thanks for that, you are all wonderful women.

3 Comments:

Glamourpuss said...

Hurrah, hurrah! Wonderful is as wonderful does.

Puss

Mr Mans Wife said...

Wow. So that includes... me? Thank you CJ! Gosh I wish I had prepared an acceptance speech now!

YOu definitely deserve the award you wonderful woman you.

Guzzisue said...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Honoured to accept thios award and would like to thank...............HeHe , seriously, thanks and take care.