Another dodgy dialysis today. About 2 hours in I started to feel gizzard (after Gizzard Puke - time to test your age and knowledge of entertainment history) so Sister Mac came over to sort me out. My blood pressure was 60/42 so oopsy, too much fluid coming off hence the sickness. I started to get hot so she got me a fan and gave me some IV saline. I had my head in the bowl and was considering letting it all go and sod the embarassment when suddenly something heavy fell on me - it was the fan, she's knocked it over onto me! Sister Mac just erupted into hysterics and I couldn't help but laugh too which took my mind off feeling poorly so obviously it's a new NHS technique. Mind you now I'm afraid to ask for toast next time in case she lobs the toaster at me. Hungry? Here this will take your mind off it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment