Can I have a big round of applause for Staff Nurse Spill Me, one of my nurses who ran the London Marathon for the first time - she finished in 5 hours 57 minutes. She's an absolute star, one of my favourites; she's only been training since Christmas but has never really run much prior to this and was running to raise money for MacMillan Nurses and for the dialysis unit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 Comments:
Well done Nurse Spill Me, I did the Great North Run many, many years ago (1/2 marathon). Never again I can tell you but was one to tick of the to-do list. & welcome back CJ x x
Indeed to both, the nurse and to welcome back.
Did she do the marathon in her uniform though?.......*purrs*
Great job, Nurse Spill Me! Being one who avoids running at all costs, I'm always impressed by those who decide to do it and then do it!
I'll be sure to pass on your congratulations. And Goth ... no she was in plain ol' running gear, sorry.
Running I never understood. Makes my breasts hurt.
Puss
Puss - I realise there's probably something your lap-dancers' charter that says you must be appropriately dressed at all times, but if you're going to run you need to strap those bad boys down with a good sports bra :-)
Puss - I want to apologise for the lap-dancer reference, I did of course mean pole-dancer. I am mortified that I might have offended you by writing that.
Post a Comment