Cooee - I'm back in the blogosphere. I'd like to say that I've been quiet 'cos I had a kidney transplant but the truth is I've been floating around in another dimension - you know the one I mean, the one where you have to go to work, the one where Dull Stuff Happens.
Unfortunately in that dimension fathers-in-law fall off ladders and have heart attacks, internet connections fail, work and hospital treatments absorb all the hours in the day, Easter eggs have to be hand delivered to distant relatives.
It's a scary place and I'd much rather be in the company of pole dancers, drama queens, goths, Dane lovers and geekettes.
My email server appears to have found a worm hole and gone off on its own little adventure somewhere - I can neither send nor receive anything and am stuck with a Yahoo account, for which no-one appears to have been able to decipher the address.
Now you know what's been happening. Sort of.
Wednesday, 11 April 2007
Re-entry in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ...
at 12:42 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 Comments:
Mrs_Snusnuatyahoodotcodotyookay =
Mrs_Snusnu@yahoo.co.uk. eh?
*WRONG*
I emailed you on that today (to check where you were) and it bounced back like tigger. . .
Aha - well spotted my little dramtic friend.
Since I don't normally send email to myself, you understand, I made a fatal assumption, and assumption being the mother of of all fuck ups, it transpires that it's not dotyookay at all, it's dotcom.
I shall address immediately and brace myself for the tidal wave of fanmail.
doesn't make it very clear at all but welcome back
haven't missed much apart from a few cat fights *winks at DQ*
My comapny is always solicited - usually at a rate of £20 a dance. Tipping encouraged.
Welcome back.
Puss
Yoooohoooo!!
*waves frantically*
Nice to see you! I haven't been around much either. I thought it was about time I tried to catch up with some blog reading though.
Sorry to hear about your FIL, I hope he's ok now.
Which catagory to I fit into? You didn't add bad ass rappers!
Goth - thanks for checking the place was secure every now and then while I was out.
Puss - 20 quid? Pish posh ... you're selling yourself short.
Mrs Woman - my dear girl, after reading your latest post surely you fall into the category of Dane(ishhhhhh) lover.
OMG, thank goodness you are back. I was about to call a search party. Just wait till that worm returns your server you'll be inundated with my mail . .. lol Each one more frantic than the last! You know me . . easy to panic! Sounds like you've fell into my realm of chaos hun . . . welcome & thanks for the company x x
Post a Comment