Friday, 14 March 2008

Deja vu (all over again)

Forgive me for plugging this again but while real world sponsorship is going well, the virtual handover of virtual dosh is virtually non-existent (said with tongue firmly in cheek, I know everyone is waiting to see if he completes the ride first).

Here's a copy of of the Cap'n's sponsor form just to show that everything is kosher:

5 Comments:

Jocelyn said...

As if anyone could doubt you!

May it get handed over soon...

Glamourpuss said...

Waiting for pay day, chuck.

Puss

mrsnesbitt said...

Beurocracy stinks!

(((((HUGS)))))

Calamity Jane said...

Dear All - the Cap'n completed the ride at the weekend, I'll blog about it later in the week.

Jocelyn - it's starting to flow now.

Puss - never enough of them in one week are there? Sorry, I'll stop rattling me tin now.

Mrs Nesbitt - it does!!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

)))))nose hugs!(((((

Ware do I send my shiney pennys?

:@}