Wednesday, 21 November 2007

Smarter than the average bear

Here's a little tribute to someone who never fails to bring a smile to my face these days, Bob T Bear (Esq.), bear, agony uncle, spy, connoisseur of chocolate peanuts, friend. In fact when I was on my way home from the hospital yesterday for some reason I kept thinking about a video Bob made of himself setting some marigolds free. Every time I thought of him in his shiny red wellies it made me giggle out loud which was quite a feat considering the 14-hour trial that the day turned out to be.

Bob - this is a test to see if your instructions work:



Yep, Bob you're definitely smarter than the average bear!

3 Comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Bob is our hero too Calamity Jane! Anybody who can discuss poo is a star!

By the way....................did I mention I am a keen fan of the old peculiar? Yes the beer, but also the recipes.

Slimming World...........ahem.....

tonight I tried Brussel Sprout Soup!

LOL!

Wayheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Will BLOW mr nesbitt away tonight!

LOL!

Will add you to my blogroll of wonderful people if that is OK?
Any friend of Bob's is a friend to us!


Dxxx

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

WA-HEYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good ol Yogi!
An good ol' (not so much ov the ol') Calamity Jane!
WOW!
Thanks fer this!
I hope yu ar ok arfter the hopsikol. Did yu hav a small Bear to go wiv yu? I'm goin wiv Mummy to the dentist tomorro: it helps her be brayve.

Thanks, CJ! Yu mayde my day!

:@D

Calamity Jane said...

Mrs Nesbitt - Bob is a star, he deserves his own TV show. LOL at the soup - phewee, wouldn't want to be downwind of you tonight! Thanks for your kind words and the link - I'll do the same for you.

Bob I didn't have a small bear to look after me I'm afraid. I don't even have a big bear. I'm bearless :-( Hope Mummy gets on OK at the dentist, you'll be there to dispense tissues I presume?