I've had a trying couple of weeks and I'm back in the black hole of depression again. Dialysis treatments have been terrible lately, neither my line (the catheter in my chest) nor needling my fistula is working particularly well. In fact the fistula clotted on Saturday and my line is partially blocked so things are so bad that I was booked in to have surgery to fix everything today. The surgery got cancelled so I can look forward to another shitty treatment tomorrow followed by a general anaesthetic and a lengthy operation probably on Friday.
Additionally I appear to have lost a friend and I'm not entirely sure exactly what it is that I've done or not done. Made an appalling breach in phone etiquette apparently. There was a strange blog post that's gone now but I've puzzled and worried over it for a couple of days, attempted to make contact but now can only conclude that it was directed at me even though some of the clues don't quite add up to events how I remember them. They say if the cap fits wear it, well I'm wearing this one but it doesn't suit me.
Wednesday, 14 November 2007
Hurrumph
at 1:46 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Comments:
Poor CJ. It all sounds utterly horrid. No wonder you feel glum.
Puss
How awful for you. Your health problems alone would be enough to make the strongest person cry.
I can totally relate to the friendship problem. I never understand people who decide "they've offended me so that's the end of our friendship". I thought friendships were supposed to be worked at? I prefer friends to tell me when I have done something wrong so that I can either explain or apologise. Friendships are strengthend by communication.
That must be so hurtful for you. (((hugs)))
Cut some slack. For yourself too.
We're all human. We all screw up. Friends too.
Hopefully this will all blow over. Right now I'm just a bit more concerned that a friend of mine on the other side of the planet is enduring far more than her fair share of Life's Little Embuggerances.
I wish there was something practical I could do. But here's a longt-distance virtual [[[HUG]]] fresh from Canberra, Australia. I picked it this morning, just for you.
Thnak you Puss it's been a bar steward.
Mrs Woman - you know first hand what a terrible correspondant I am. Thanks for the hugs.
Zoe - wow that was a tasty fresh hug, thanks! Don't worry, embuggerances be buggered, I'm OK really.
No worse than any of the rest of us. With the best of intentions "life" just keeps us busy sometimes.
Post a Comment