I get such a kick out of reviewing the statistics on my site meter. It's not the numbers that does it although yesterday I got 27 hits as opposed to the normal average of 17. Go me! I love having a nosey at what brought the reader to my corner of the blogosphere.
Soggy Pussy gets a lot of action, as does Big Prick of course and I snigger gently to myself when I imagine the fully charged, exploding with testosterone teen disappointedly reading about cats or injections. But whilst perusing the info this morning I came across a rather plaintive search from the US and I fear there may be a couple gearing up for an appearance on Jerry Springer.
"a man has type b blood and his wife has type a blood. they bring home a new baby from the hospital. on a visit to their doctor two weeks later they discover their baby has type o blood."
Oh dear.
Wednesday, 28 November 2007
Jerry! Jerry!
at 7:12 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
I have to control my perusal of search terms that bring visitors to me - they're as addictive as crack.
Puss
It's bizarre what people search for isn't it? Even more bizarre that their searches direct them to your/mine/our blogs! I have a good laugh sometimes, especially at the ones that type a really long question and expect to find an answer! I really should make note of the best ones. *writes it on her "to do" list*
Post a Comment