I took a week off last week and spent the time mostly on Christmas shopping. One of my favourite shops to visit is Lush. I don't in all honesty buy much there, I often tend to go in and drink in all the delicious scents and being unable to decide which lovely thing to buy I often just walk out again.
This time however I took the plunge and bought some black licorice soap which is supposed to be great for the complexion, an exfoliating bar for spotty botties (not mine I hasten to add) and a big bar of Angel's Delight soap which smells heavenly (boom boom).
I first used the Angel's Delight at the weekend and I was rather disconcerted to learn that it contains little gold foil stars like table confetti. I hadn't noticed them when I bought it and I was a little miffed to have to fish them out of my delicate bits as they were rather sharp!
Wednesday, 15 November 2006
My God, it's full of stars!
at 9:05 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment