Saturday, 10 March 2007

Comic Relief

Here's a great idea - go over to Troubled Diva and help with the mission to assemble blog stories and publish in a book in just 7 days! The book will be called Shaggy Blog Stories. It's all in a good cause and you'll get some publicity for your site too - a double whammy.

Go on, what are you waiting for, an engraved invitation?

3 Comments:

Mr Mans Wife said...

Have you decided which post of your own you will submit?

I was thinking about my own last night, but I really don't think I've written anything that funny, and the stories that are funny to me are only funny because I was there... Maybe I should have a poll...

Shaz said...

Lol @ Mr Mans Wife . . . I second that comment but I'm sure CJ has a few . .. my fav being funnylingus

Calamity Jane said...

Well I've atually sent off 'The Laminator' - it always amuses me when I read it anyway.

If a poll helps you to decide then why not - you have to be quick though, I think the last dat for submission is 14th March.

Thanks Shaz - that one makes me smile too but it has a graphic so can't be included.