Saturday, 3 March 2007

Pail Rider

Take a memo Miss Funnyfanny:

Even if you cheat and take your last Xenical at lunchtime, if you decide to have sweet & sour pork balls for supper, even if you are only having it with plain boiled rice, always carry a bucket somewhere on your person. Failure to comply will have dire consequences the following morning.

Yours truly,
The Management

8 Comments:

Shaz said...

???????????? You lost me?

Shaz said...

Ah I see . . . .bless ya no more port balls for you I guess!

Drama Queen said...

Yikes.

SpanishGoth said...

Gadzooks - a puke-fest. Hope you're feeling better now....

Calamity Jane said...

Yikes indeed. And thanks I'm just peachy now.

Glamourpuss said...

Personally, I wouldn't ever swallow pork balls - pork sword maybe...

Puss

Calamity Jane said...

Mind you don't choke on that, Puss

Mr Mans Wife said...

Hi CJ, I can't seem to get your email address to work, would you mind emailing me?