Friday, 16 March 2007

Cutting room flaw

Happy Red Nose Day everyone. At last Shaggy Blog Stories has been published so everyone should hightail it over to www.lulu.com with their flexible friends at the ready. It'll be money well spent 'cos I'm not in it. Run along now, I have a shattered ego to nurse.

5 Comments:

SpanishGoth said...

Never mind my dear - some things were just not meant to be.....like flying pigs, or chocolate broccolli, or killer butterflies....

Calamity Jane said...

Has anyone ever told you that you're a complete nut? Thanks for the giggle you silly dear boy.

Mr Mans Wife said...

Remember that humour is subjective Jane, that's what I keep telling myself - I didn't get in either.

Zoe Brain said...

You Wuz Robbed.

Drama Queen said...

I think the whole of cyberworld has been shattered. Please don't worry, it was one man's idea of what he thought was funny. Let us be the collective judges and we say you're funny (or we wouldn't visit everyday now would we).

My fragile ego knew better than to enter. I'm more hysterical than hilarious.