They look after us really well at the dialysis unit, we're fed and watered regularly throughout the treatment starting with tea & toast for breakfast, tea & biscuits at 10am and then sandwiches just before we leave.
Apparently some of our sandwiches have been disappearing somewhere between the kitchen and the unit, one of the theories postulated is that the porters might be pinching them and selling them (a jokey theory, not an actual accusation I should add for fear of being sued by an angry porter!).
Just imagine, a thriving black market for NHS sandwiches - who'd'a thunk it?
Saturday, 10 February 2007
Food for thought
at 3:57 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Lol, I like the link between fossils and NHS sandwiches!
You know, I was really ill once after eating a sandwich from a hospital vending machine. I should have sued!
Ewwww! Would rather not buy any sarnie on the black markey & deffo not an NHS cast off
Post a Comment