I'm a typical Leo - bossy, proud, loyal, generous, golden hair, sharp claws, sleeps a lot, enjoys a tummy rub. I had a kidney transplant in June 2008, the donor was my lovely husband, Captain Scarlet, I think he's a keeper. After going through everything that I have in my life, I think I'm rather like my favourite bread ... wholesome and nutty.
6 Comments:
Good luck & be careful x x x
Ahh no!!!
Take is easy.
X
So now its my kinky boots site is it? You're going to send the wrong type of people my way AND boy will they be disappointed. . .
And? . . how did it go??
Check this out, thought you should join in . . http://sisqbluegrass.com/tuckersville.htm
Hmmmm velly interestink - I shall have to have a go when I have more time. I'm throwing together a progress report so stay tuned.
Post a Comment