Viagra goes on sale over the counter at Boots tomorrow - 50 quid is a little hard er, to swallow.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6351171.stm
Tuesday, 13 February 2007
A little stiff
at 5:50 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walk a mile in my shoes, they're Hush Puppies but they blister like Jimmy Choos
Viagra goes on sale over the counter at Boots tomorrow - 50 quid is a little hard er, to swallow.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6351171.stm
at 5:50 pm
4 Comments:
Happy Valentines to those that haven't had the pleasure for a while then!
50 quid?
Really. . .?!
I mean I am sure to those who need it the price is worth it but I can't help thinking I'd rather have new shoes!
That was very kind of them to start doing that on VD day. How very thoughtful of those marketing bar-stewards.
New shoes for 50 quid - yikes, I thought you'd be in the "not for less than 200" gang.
VD day? Surely you mean STI Day? :-)
Shoes .. thanks for reminding me, I really do need to get another pair. And a handbag to match. And a new coat. Maybe some new trousers too.
Post a Comment