Sunday, 11 February 2007

Space cadet

Dougal, call sign 'Fluffbomb', sits comfortably on his bed of CJ's unmentionables but no matter how hard he concentrates he just can't make sense of the words in this book.


11 Comments:

Shaz said...

Thats one hell of a big fluff bomb!

Calamity Jane said...

Yuu should see his feet, the size of tiger paws they are - horrible great hairy sponges in weather like we've been having lately. And he's taken to sleeping on the kitchen table, the little git.

Shaz said...

OMG Cruella! ????????

Calamity Jane said...

Mmuahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

Drama Queen said...

OMG, is that your cat. . .and is he called Dougal? I love him, can I have him?

Does he know his book is upside down?

Wow, you’ve changed your pic. . .

Shaz said...

Quick Gracie, Dylan hide . . . she'll have you as a rug in no time!!!!

Calamity Jane said...

Yup - Dougal because he's remarkably like Dougal from The Magic Roundabout. If you took him my other cat would be deliriously happy because she hates his guts with a passion (they're from the same litter so work that one out). But I love him, he's a such cuddlebunny.

Shaz, your Danes are safe - I only skin Dalmatians dahling.

SpanishGoth said...

Took me a while to follow that. Initially I thought big fluff bomb was the cat, then when I followed the comments I thought I'd missed something and it was about the new hair-do. Now I'm caught between a cat nand a hair-piece.

At least if shaz had a cat that big, her bloke wouldn't be dropping the turds into his pocket until it snowed again ;-)

Shaz said...

My pussy is small & neat & groomed to pefection . . .picture later!!!!

Calamity Jane said...

Oi - don't you go lowering the tone - my tone's low enough as it is thanks very much

SpanishGoth said...

Lower away - nothing shocks me, well apart from electricity rather obviously.

If required I can always purloin a toner cartridge from work to top you up CJ ? :-)